So I'm going to handle this like any big girl would: rant about things that make me mad on the internet- in the name of science of course! Gotta 'let it go' and listen to those website studies that tell you not to bottle it up inside too long. Here is my list of peeves, not in any particular order
- When I have my room door shut and people just walk right in. I mean COME ON! I have the door shut for a reason guys. Thanks.
- Those days I don't get phone calls or texts all day. BUT WHEN I TRY TO SLEEP suddenly I have tons of friends just dying to tell me 'Hey. Srry I dnt txt bak I was alseep all day haha'. I really love my friends but 'srry' I like my sleep more at 2 am.
- Texans think they have to have dogs at home. It doesn't matter if they work 24/7, they still NEED to have a dog. It gets worse when living in apartments around Texans who have dogs and take them out for a poo and don't bother to walk five steps and pick it up. Hey buddy- it's YOUR dog, YOU agreed to take care of it- including poo duty! Nothing beats a good long sniff of dog poo in the morning...
- If I am within five feet of you, please please, pleeease don't chew your gum like a goat. I know you probably can't hear yourself. Maybe you are trying to +1 the Jersey Shore girls in a gum smacking contest that I'm not affiliated with? Either way it's pretty gross.
- Trying to pick things up but keep dropping them; like skimming through a huge book for page 379, getting to pg.377 when ohmigod your hand slips and you're back to the table of contents- hooray! Oh and when you have bobby pins on the counter and you try to grab it but the thing slides between your fingers like a wet soap bar.
- Glitchy Youtube ads, popups, and telemarketers. Because everyone knows when you accidentally click on that stupid ad the internet assumes you are a crazed fanatic about anything related to it.
- Days that go by reallyfast when you need more time to get stuff done. Funny how the next day seems to double in length automatically.
- Thanks to my inner grammar Nazi- seeing there (they're/their), your (you're), fell (feel), tho (though), were (we're), and relly (really. No, really).
- Mansplaining; it's a real word because the internet says so. For any guys reading, no hurt intended, honestly women do not enjoy listening to you go on and on about topics we are highly aware of. You don't need to prove yourself a master of (insert topic) since females naturally know everything. This includes your 'life advice' dad, I love you though.
What am I missing in my list of anger-evoking subjects? Let us know yours!