Oh, while your at it. . . you'll need:
- 2 bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut into halved rings
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 recipe crumbled bean burgers or meat substitute
- Corn tortillas
- Hot sauce
- In a preheated skillet over medium high heat, toss in sliced bell peppers and onion and allow them to wilt. Stir them with a fork occasionally to prevent burning. This will take about 10 minutes, depending on how much you are sauteing.
- Take your fajita veggies off of the skillet.
- Fill your tortillas like a taco with diced tomato, hot sauce, and bean burger crumbles. Vegan cheese, vegan sour cream, and guacamole are also super here.
- Eat... And survive!
** TIP: You will most likely have leftovers... unless the zombies come... just put the rest of the veggies in the fridge or freeze in a plastic bag. Store tortillas in a plastic bag with a spoonful of dry rice- this will keep them from getting soggy.