- 1-2 handfuls chopped vegetables
- 1 Capful of Tablespoon vinegar
- 2+ cups water
- 1 tsp each; salt, lemon pepper seasoning, sage, allspice, mustard
- A small bunch of spaghetti snapped in half
- 1/4 cup flour (any kind)
- 1/3 cup soymilk + 1 tsp vinegar
- Hot sauce or red pepper flakes
2. Add the vinegar, 2 cups of water, and spices. Bring it all to a boil, then reduce heat to medium high and cover.
4. While the soup is still boiling, drop the dumpling batter small spoonfuls at a time into the pot. DO NOT STIR THE POT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (Doing so will result in gravy with no dumplings) Re-cover the pot and allow it to simmer on medium heat amok time-- about 20 minutes.